1 tbsp curry paste
4 tbsp natural yoghurt
200g cooked turkey, cut into chunks or 200g of any leftover veggies
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp mint sauce
2 naan breads
3 tbsp mango chutney
1 red onion, sliced thinly
1 tomato, chopped
For the pea relish:
100g frozen peas
3 spring onions, finely chopped
Handful of mint leaves
Half a red chilli, finely chopped
1 tsp groundnut oil
Juice of half a lemon
- Mix the curry paste and half the yoghurt in a bowl. The add the turkey or veggies.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining yoghurt with turmeric and mint sauce.
- To make the pea relish, toss all the ingredients together in a bowl and season.
- Spread the turkey or veggies on a baking sheet and grill until a little charred and heated through
- Spread the mango chutney on the naan and top with the turkey or veggies, onion, tomato and pea relish. Drizzle with mint yoghurt and serve.