Get a flavour of this unique curry recipe which comes from the mother of one of the chefs at the Bulford Barracks based in Salisbury where this meal has been cooked up and served. Try something different with this vegetarian wonder and take inspiration from this special recipe!
Sliced red onions
Coconut milk (optional)
Vegetable stock (optional)
- Heat the cooking oil
- Cook all the spices including the bay leaf until it turns a light brown colour.
- Add the onion, ginger puree and garlic puree and cook it for roughly three minutes.
- Add the cauliflower heads, vichy carrots and frozen peas and cook for a few minutes before mixing in the tomato puree. (optional) You can also add the potatoes.
- Simmer and season with black pepper and salt.
- Add the chopped coriander on top.
- You can also enhance the dish by adding coconut milk and vegetable stock.