Join the Berkshire Committee at their annual event at the Reading Hilton.
This year they’ll be hosting a evening of good food, music and dancing to be enjoyed in good company.
Friday 27th March from 1900 to 0100
The Programme for the evening:
- From 1900 – Reception Drinks
- 2000 – Dinner is Served
- 2020 – Music by Gurkha Pipers & Drummers
- 2045 – Kukri Dance
- 2200 – Music by Gurkha Pipers & Drummers & Gurkha Toast
- 2230 – Dancing to Vodka Martini
- 0100 – Carriages
During the evening a Heads or Tails, an Auction, a Silent Auction and a Raffle will take place.
Advanced bids are now available for 4 Lots in the Auction!
- LOT 1 – Presentation and tour about C-47 “Night Fright” for a party of up to 10 at the restoration site in Coventry
- LOT 2 – The British Racing Drivers’ Club Two tickets to the Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix on Sunday 19 July 2020
- LOT 3 – Callaway Golf set of golf irons including VIP custom fitting
- LOT 4 – Two VIP tickets to join a party at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on Wednesday 12 August 2020
Full details of these advanced lots can be found here.
Please place your fixed commission bids on these fabulous lots and the highest price may be successful on the night.
To register your bids please email Brigadier Peter Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
The auction will be run by Thomas Plant, the owner of Special Auction Services based in Thatcham.
- Individual places – £45 per person
- Tables of 10 – £420 per table
- Tables of 12 – £500 per table
Dress Code for Gentlemen: Lounge Suits
For any questions and further info please contact Brigadier Peter Walker OBE FRICS
Tel: 01189 712409
Reading Hilton, Drake Way, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0GQ