Join our Fundraising Army in one of the UK’s favourite 26.2-milers, The Brighton Marathon. With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country’s most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
Join our team today and receive the below benefits:
- Expert nutrition support, training plans and race day tips
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- A dedicated member of The Soldiers’ Charity Events Team to support you with your fundraising journey every step of the way
- An exclusive Fundraising Army technical running top and ABF The Soldiers’ Charity supporter t-shirt
- The chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
Are you an ‘Own Place Runner’?
If you were successful in securing a place through the ballot we’d love to have you on the team! Email Wiola at WMichalek@soldierscharity.org for more information on how we can support you.
Registration & sponsorship
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship: £500