ABOUT THE RUN:
BRAND NEW! Join 5000 other runners for a very special fully closed road 10 mile run in Cambridgeshire on Saturday 6th June 2020. It’s a beautiful rolling out and back route from the East of England Showground through to the pretty village of Elton. This event is perfect for everyone, including newbies to running, the elite and club runners as well as the veterans. The 10 mile route is a great stepping stone to the half or even the full marathon distances.
ABF THE SOLDIERS’ CHARITY – CHARITY PARTNER:
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity are delighted to be one of the Charity Partners for the run and have places up for grabs at a discounted entry rate for runners wishing to run and raise money for the charity.
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity is the National Charity of the British Army, providing a lifetime of support to soldiers, veterans and their immediate families when they are in need. We were founded in 1944 to ensure that soldiers returning from World War Two were well cared for. Since then, the welfare of soldiers, past and present, and their families has been at the heart of everything we do. While there is a British Army, there will be The Soldiers’ Charity.
Registration Fee: £20+VAT (Total: £24) (Payable to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity). We will then give you the code to register on the website which will remove the registration fee.
Fundraising Commitment: £100
(Note: The registration fee is paid to the charity who will be invoiced by the run organisers for the charity’s entrants)
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
- Get in touch at: email@example.com or 01206 817105.
- Pay ABF The Soldiers’ Charity the registration fee (electronically or by cheque) and you’ll be given the charity’s entrance code.
- Set up a fundraising page where you pledge to raise £100 (justgiving.com or www.virginmoneygiving.com).
- Sign up for your space at: cambridgeshiresummerrun.com – Enter the code which will take your registration fee off your entry (However there will be a £3.50 administration fee to be paid on entry).
Download Admin Instruction: Click Here to Download
WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
- We’ll send you a fundraising pack which has hints and tips on how to raise funds.
- We’ll also send you would like a charity t-shirt/tech running vest (S, M, L or XL) if you send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your size (depending on stock availability).
We also have a Facebook group which will have regular updates and training tips: If you would like to join, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160155195421185
If you have already purchased your place but would like to be part of our team at the Cambridgeshire Summer Run then we’d love you to join us! Email the East Anglia team at: email@example.com for more information.
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity East Anglia are here to support you throughout your fundraising journey so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team.