Charity Golf Day in Edinburgh – Bruntsfield Links
30th September 2021
What’s happening at the Charity Golf Day?
- 4-Ball, three best Stableford scores to count
- Handicap: 18 Maximum (if you’re above 18, you’ll be cut to 18 for this competition)
Charity Golf Day Registration
- Please fill in the form below to bring a team to the charity golf day. Team registration – £360.
- Corporate hole sponsorship – £250. Additional sponsorship of nearest to pin, nearest to pin in 2 and longest drive competitions is also available.
- Mulligan balloons (£10 each) entitles you to a free shot. At any point in the game where your shot didn’t quite go to plan, just pop a balloon and retake your shot. If you’re lucky, one of these balloons includes a prize!
The Charity Golf Day includes:
- Goodie bag on arrival.
- Tasty breakfast rolls with tea/coffee.
- Delicious two-course lunch.
- Live and silent auction with various money can’t buy opportunities.
- Additional £20 donation to enter the on-course competitions and the prize-draw. Please bring cash with you.
13:30 – Group photo, followed by lunch in the Clubhouse dining room. Includes prize draw, live & silent auctions.
Normal golf attire on course with smart casual for lunch. See here for full club details.
The historic Bruntsfield Links, located on 35 acres of pristine Edinburgh parkland, overlooking the Firth of Forth.
The Hole in One Club
This year we have an exciting prize up for grabs. The Hole in One Club (HIO) are offering all UK charity golf days the prize of a free trip to the iconic TPC Sawgrass in Florida should anyone make a hole in one. Please take a look at information mailshot here.
A HIO representative will be positioned on Par 3 tee box taking HIO Sign Ups for £10 (12 months). All sign ups will receive a bag tag and, if they hit the green, receive a sleeve of golf balls. The HIO Club will donate 25% of all sign-up fees back to the charity at the end of the event.
To view the latest Scottish Government guidance on golf click here.
Feel free to get in touch with the Scotland team on 0131 310 5132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.