Charity Golf Day – Play Golf Colchester
Friday 29th April 2022
What’s happening at the Charity Golf Day?
- Stableford format
- Buggies: There are 12 buggies available for use on a first come first serve basis. They are all 2 people buggies with two bag spaces on the back. Buggies need to be booked via PlayGolf Colchester (01206 843333) in advance and will be paid on the day by the individual when they will need to sign a buggy form for the day.
- Dietary Requirements: Any food allergies or special requests to event organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th April 2022.
Charity Golf Day Registration
Teams are 4 persons max. The price per team for non-PlayGolf Colchester members is £220. Those teams which have PlayGolf Colchester members should contact: 01206 817105 or email@example.com with the PlayGolf member name(s) before signing up their team, as club members will be given a discount code dependent on the number of club members in the team.
- Please click here to bring a team to the charity golf day.
- Competitions: On the day: nearest the pin, longest drive and for an additional £5 ‘bet’ limit you can take part in ‘Beat the Pro’.
The Charity Golf Day includes:
- Goodie bag on arrival.
- Tasty bacon roll with tea/coffee.
- 25 balls to use on the driving range.
- Delicious one-course lunch.
- Live raffle
- Prizes given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Teams, nearest the pin and longest drive.
- Additional: On-course competition ‘Beat the Pro’ – £5 on the day.
08:00am – 08:30am – Arrival of players and registration
08:30am – Coffee and tea station, bacon roll
08:30-09:10am – Time available for those who wish to use their 25 balls for the driving range.
09:010am – A brief description of the day and the format of the Golf will be announced.
09:20am – 10:40am – The first team will tee off at 9.20am then at 10min intervals. Teams will be allocated their tee time upon arrival.
14:15-15:00pm – Players begin returning to the clubhouse. Time for players to change and grab a drink.
14:30/14:45pm – Rolling lunch begins as the first teams return.
Once all teams have returned to the clubhouse and had their meal, the raffle and prize giving will take place.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Teams
- Nearest the pin
- Longest Drive
- Additional (Entry on the day): Beat the Pro
Normal golf attire on course with smart casual for lunch.
If you or your company would be interested in sponsoring our golf event (sponsor a hole or competition, headline sponsor, donate a raffle prize etc…) please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01206 817105. We have a variety of opportunities available and would be delighted to have a chat about how you can support the charity and what we can offer you.
To view the latest Golf England guidance click here.
Feel free to get in touch with the East Anglia team on 01206 817105 or email@example.com
Help and other events
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 817105.