This is a classic day out at the beautiful Brighton Racecourse sitting on the South Downs overlooking the Marina and the Channel.
The annual ABF The Soldiers’ Charity event is hugely popular.
We can accommodate tables of 10, or smaller groups and individuals. The hospitality suite opens on to the grandstand and all the fun of the races.
- Shuttle bus from Brighton station or parking
- Entry to the course
- Exclusive use of the hospitality suite
- A two-course lunch
- Direct access onto the grandstand
- Brief explanation of the card and tips from the course commentator
- Exclusive TOTE in the suite.
All for £59.50 per head.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or to purchase tickets.