Dorset Charity Golf Day – 16 September 2022
Join us for an amazing day of golf!
Rushmore is an 18-hole golf course set high on the chalk of the Cranborne Chase, with 9 holes in Dorset and 9 holes in Wiltshire. Set in the heart of the historic Rushmore Park, the course is a haven of peace, with only the abundant wildlife and the spectacular views to distract you from your game.
- This Stableford event is open to anyone with a handicap index ( maximum ladies 36. gentlemen 30)
- Rolling start from 9am-1pm with four-ball teams, which may be mixed.
- Best two scores from four in each hole. Prizes include first, second and third places, nearest the pin (x4), longest drive, a raffle and a silent auction.
- Cost £50 per person, includes coffee and bap on arrival and a two-course lunch.
- Closing date for applications 12th August
- The clubhouse will be open for registration, coffee and baps from 8am. Teams should register at the registration desk half an hour before their tee-off time
For more information on our Dorset Charity Golf Day and to register, download our application form here.
Or contact Christopher Price 01747 851853/07740 776422 firstname.lastname@example.org
England golf statement. Latest guidance from England government on golf in England. Read more: