The 10K falls on the Saturday of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival weekend and is run in the stunning surroundings of Holyrood Park. Starting and finishing near Dynamic Earth, this route offers striking panoramic views of the city and Edinburgh Castle. The 10K is an increasingly popular race distance, a great step-up for those who have completed a 5K in the past, but aren’t quite ready for the half marathon distance.
Saturday 25TH MAY 2019, 9am
Age: 15 years or over
Suggested minimum fundraising target: £100
Registration Fee: £10
We’ll give you all the support you need to succeed:
- A welcome pack with top tips to get you started
- Fundraising advice from our Scotland office
- A technical running top
- A pasta party on Saturday night where you can meet all the other runners.
- Post-race celebration and well-deserved massage
- Access to our ABF The Soldiers’ Charity – Scotland Facebook page to share stories & photos