i360 Twilight Abseil
Friday 24th September 2021
ABF The Soldiers’ charity is offering you a unique opportunity…
The i360 Twilight Abseil is the most exhilarating experience on the south coast and what makes it even more exciting is that you will be abseiling at night!
You will step out from the British Airways i360 pod above Brighton beach, taking the bright lights of the coastal views as you glide down 131 metres through the open air.
After your adrenaline rush, why not head to Brighton and truly make it a Friday night to remember!
Sign-up & Fundraising Options:
- Charity Sponsorship: Non-refundable registration fee of £35.00 per person and commit to raising a further minimum amount (not including Gift Aid) of £265.00 sponsorship, hopefully more.
- Self-Funded Option: Non-refundable registration fee of £99.00 (no minimum sponsorship target)
To book your place for the i360 Twilight Abseil, please complete the form here.
Timings for the i360 Twilight Abseil
- 19:30 – The first group of abseilers arrive and register
- 19:50 – i360 Pod departs
- 20:00 – 21:30 – Our i360 Twilight Abseilers ‘drop’
- 21:10 – The second group of abseilers arrive and register
- 21:40 – i360 Pod departs
- 22:00 – 23:30 – Our i360 Twilight Abseilers ‘drop’
To take part in the i360 Twilight Abseil, each participant must be:
- 14 years or older (with parental consent for under 18s and supervision at a 1:2 ratio)
- A minimum height of 1.2 m
- A weight of less than 19 stone (120kg)
- A minimum weight of 6.3 stone (40kg)
- Able to wear a harness which has a minimum width waist of (70cm) and a maximum width waist of (160cm)
- Leg loops are a minimum upper thigh width of (30cm) and a maximum upper thigh width of (100cm) which are the maximum measurements of our harnesses.
If you do not meet these requirements you will not be permitted to participate.
For more information about the Abseil Team, please visit Wire and Sky.