ABF The Soldiers’ charity is offering you a unique opportunity….
i360 Twilight Abseil is the most exhilarating experience on the south coast – and what makes it even more exciting is that you’ll be doing at night!
You’ll be stepping out from the British Airways i360 pod above Brighton beach and taking the bright lights of the coastal views as you glide down 131 metres through the open air.
After your adrenaline rush, why not head to Brighton and make it truly a Friday night to remember!
Friday 25th September
Group 1 – 19:00 to 21:00
Group 2 – 20:40 to 22:40
Sign-up & Fundraising Options:
Registration fee: £35.00
Sponsorship target: £265.00
Self-Funded Option: £99.00 (No Min. Sponsorship Target)
Each participant must be:
- 14 years or older (with parental consent for under 18s and supervision at a 1:2 ratio)
- A minimum height of 1.2 m
- A weight of less than 19 stone (120kg)
- A minimum weight of 6.3 stone (40kg)
- Able to wear a harness which has a minimum width waist of [70cm] and a maximum width waist of [160cm]
- Leg loops are a minimum upper thigh width of [30cm] and a maximum upper thigh width of [100cm] which are the maximum measurements of our harnesses.
If you do not meet these requirements you will not be permitted to participate.
For more information, please contact our Fundraising Manager, Nicola Eady-Smith
Email: email@example.com / Call: 07800 997 537
British Airways i360, Lower Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2LN