Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon
Join us and run one of the most picturesque race routes in the UK. Take on one of the UK’s most scenic half marathons, taking in many of Nottingham’s land marks.
Starting and finishing in the beautiful surroundings of Victoria Embankment by the River Trent, the UKA approved course takes in such land marks as Nottingham Castle, Wollaton Deer Park and Hall, Nottingham University Jubilee Campus, The Park Estate and the Embankment with the backdrop the iconic Trent Bridge. This is a much loved and long established event in Nottingham’s sporting calendar, next year being its 39th year!
Join our team and we’ll give you a VIP supporter package, as well as other benefits such as:
- Dedicated meeting point in the official charity marquee
- Fantastic fundraising tips and useful information about the event
- ABF The Soldiers’ Charity running vest and supporter t-shirt
- Dedicated cheering point along the route for family and friends to encourage you along
- You’ll get the chance to support soldiers and their families who need our help the most
- We’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
Are you an ‘Own Place Runner’?
We’d love to have you running for our team if you already have a secured place – email Stuart at email@example.com
29th September 2019
Registration & sponsorship
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £130
Application form for VIP place: