Nairn Dunbar Charity Golf Day
Thursday 7th September 2023
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity would like to welcome you for a fun charity golf competition at one of the most beautiful links courses in the north of Scotland.
Charity Golf Day
Join us with views of the Moray Firth for an amazing charity golf day, with the following packages to choose from:
- 4 Ball costs £240.
- Corporate sponsor the event from £500
- Corporate hole sponsorship £250
- Nearest to pin, Nearest the Pin in 2 & Nearest the Fairway Flag (sponsorship available)
- Join the Hole in One Club for a chance of a lifetime
- Mulligan balloons £10 each
For anyone not familiar, these balloons entitle you to a free shot. At any point in the game where your shot didn’t quite go to plan, you just pop one of your balloons and retake your shot. If you’re lucky, one of these balloons includes a prize! Please bring some cash with you.
“If you think its hard meeting new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.” – Jack Lemon
Enter as part of a corporate or work team?
Do you know someone at work interested in golf & supporting a worthwhile charity. If so, feel free to get in touch with the Scotland team on 0131 376 4008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format – Texas Scramble
- Playing handicap allowance – Full, max 24 for men & 32 for ladies. (If you’re above 24 or 32 respectively, unfortunately you’ll be cut for this competition).
- Team handicap allowance – 10% of full team handicaps.
- When registered as a pair you will be joined by another pair to make up your 4Ball.
- Minimum of 3 drives from each player.
- Tees – Yellows for gents & Reds for ladies.
- Buggies available if required, first come first served unfortunately.
- Any food allergies or special requests to event organiser at email@example.com by Thu 31 August 23
Charity Golf Day Registration
- Please use the BUTTON links to register as a team of 4.
- Costs: 4 Ball registration £240.
- Corporate sponsor the event from £500
- Corporate hole sponsorship – £250.
- Additional sponsorship of nearest to pin, nearest to pin in 2 or nearest the fairway flag is also available.
- Mulligan balloons (£10 each) entitles you to a free shot. At any point in the game where your shot didn’t quite go to plan, just pop a balloon and retake your shot. If you’re lucky, one of these balloons includes a prize!
The Charity Golf Day includes:
- Goodie bag on arrival.
- Tasty breakfast rolls with tea/coffee.
- Delicious two-course lunch.
- Live and silent auction with various money can’t buy opportunities.
- Additional £20 donation to enter the on-course competitions and the prize-draw. Please bring cash with you.
07:45 – Registration opens – tea, coffee, bacon rolls
08:15 – Briefing
14:00 – Prize draw, silent auction
On the course is normal golf attire and in the clubhouse is smart casual. No jeans, t-shirts or rugby tops.
The Hole in One Club
This year we have an exciting prize up for grabs. The Hole in One Club are offering all UK charity golf days the prize of a free trip to the iconic TPC Sawgrass in Florida should anyone make a hole in one. Please take a look at information mailshot here.
The Hole In One Club was formed five years ago with the aim of creating a golfing community who share in the love of golf and dream of scoring a hole in one. The achievement of that single shot would then be rewarded with a suitable prize, an opportunity to win a fully expensed trip to TPC Sawgrass.
On the day one of The Hole in One Club representatives will be positioned on a Par 3 tee box making HIO Sign Ups for £10 (12 months) all sign ups will receive a bag tag and if they hit the green receive a sleeve of golf balls. The HIO Club will donate 25% of all sign up fees back to the charity at the end of the event.
Sign up to the Hole in One Club for £10 per year, and if you land a verified ace during the 2023/24 season, then you could be on your way to TPC Sawgrass in Florida, USA for the golfing experience of a lifetime!
The Hole in One Club gives members the thrill of playing for a huge prize every time that they step foot on the tee at a par 3 or even par 4, so what are you waiting for?