Race The Runway 2022
Rev your engines for the return of Race the Runway!
Rev your engines for the return of Race the Runway, on the 2.4km ex-RAF runway at Kinloss Army Barracks on Saturday 10th September.
Make your way to the beautiful Moray coast, for a day to remember. Whether you want to test the top-speed of your supercar or match yourself against a friend’s competition in your own private drag-race, we’ve got the perfect venue!
If you would like to book tickets to Race The Runway, please click on the Register Now tab above (or use the button at the bottom of the page). With spaces for only 40 cars, this is an exclusive and rare chance to get onto the recently renovated ex-RAF runway at Kinloss’ Army barracks.
What’s happening on the day
- Saturday afternoon – BBQ lunch included on arrival. Racing on the runway, individual runs and paired drag-races both possible, depending on what individual drivers want to do.
- Saturday evening – Regimental-style dinner in The Officers Mess
- Sunday morning – approx. 2 hours of behind-the-scenes fun activity with either the Army or RAF (details TBC).
Terms and Conditions
We try to keep our Terms and Conditions as simple as possible, but we do have a responsibility to protect the interests of the Charity, and you. If you have any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions please do email us. Please click on the Terms and Conditions tab above for full details.
If you have any questions about Race The Runway, contact us via email or call to discuss on 0131 376 4008.
Your Privacy Matters
Of course, we will need to communicate with you about this event, after that it is up to you. The application form allows you to choose how (or if) we communicate with you in the future. We value your privacy; our full privacy statement can be found here.
You will be taken through the simple secure registration process using the Enthuse platform. Simply click on the Register Now link below, or click on this link.
Once you have successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation email and you will be asked to complete a disclaimer form for you and any passengers or guests you wish to bring along.
If you have any problems with registering, please get in touch with our Scotland Office by email.
Terms and Conditions
We try to keep our Terms and Conditions as simple as possible, but we do have a responsibility to protect the interests of the Charity, and you. If you have any queries regarding these Terms and Conditions please do email us.
When you go through the registration process, you will be asked to accept these Terms and Conditions electronically; you will also be sent an electronic copy along with your registration confirmation.
- You agree notify us immediately and, in any event within 2 days, if you become aware of any reason (whether medical or otherwise) why you may not or ought not to compete in the event.
- You agree that you are physically capable of taking part in the event and agree to be solely responsible for your actions. ABF The Soldiers’ Charity is not responsible for any injury or illness that you may suffer because of your participation in the event.
- You are responsible for your own travel, accommodation and insurances whilst participating in this event.
Here are some of our favourite images from previous years racing the runway at Leuchars.
If you need any further help or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at the Scotland Office:
ABF The Soldiers Charity
Telephone: 0131 376 4008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org