Sahara 100km Challenge Trek
Join fellow supporters of The Soldiers’ Charity to embark on the most amazing adventure across the Sahara Desert. Trek 100km through dunes, over stony plains and along dry river beds, camping at night under spectacular stars. For all the runners out there, the trek loosely follows part of the Marathon des Sables, denoted by the little coloured pebbles on
the ground. Fully supported by our local guides, our fantastic chefs, mountain leaders, as well as jeeps and camels, this trek is simply awe-inspiring.
• Experience the varied terrain and the wildlife of the Sahara Desert;
• Trek over plateaus and sand dunes and through valleys, gorges, and stunning oases;
• Trek between 12-28km per day, total of 100km;
• Fully supported trek with camels and desert guides and cooks;
• Experience the extremes of the desert’s day and night temperatures;
• Sleep under canvas, after an evening looking at the clear African skies around the campfire;
• Enjoy the final night celebration (and a hot shower!) to salute the group’s impressive achievement.
The date for our Sahara Desert Challenge is 15 – 21 November 2020.
*****FIND OUT MORE*****
To learn more about taking part in our Sahara Trek, follow the link, www.tribaltracks.co.uk/the-soldiers-charity
The maximum group size is 18 people. The deadline for booking is 1 March 2020 and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.