The Virgin Money London Marathon
Take on the greatest road race in the world in the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon. Join our Fundraising Army and experience unrivalled support and training, and become part of our incredible community of runners as you take on the most famous marathon in the world.
28 April 2019
Own place runner? As much as you can!
Want a place?
Our application process for 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon is now closed. If you would like to join our mailing list for the next year’s marathon, please complete the below form or email Wiola Michalek email@example.com for more information.
Keep me informed:
Your Fundraising Army Perks:
- Fundraising packs and ongoing support from the moment you sign-up
- Support on our dedicated Fundraising Army Facebook page and exclusive access to our closed Facebook group
- Invitation to our London Marathon training day with personal fitness trainer
- Post-race reception with hot showers, drinks, food and well-deserved massage
- Expert and exclusive 18-week training plan
- Exercise videos to help you improve your running techniques and core strength
- Dedicated cheering points
- ABF The Soldiers’ Charity training T-shirts and technical Running Vest
- 15% charity discount at Runners Need
“Thank you so much for all the support The Soldiers’ Charity has giving me on my first ever marathon. The training day in London and the continuous emails I have received from yourself. It has really helped considering how daunting the whole thing was but I did it!”
– Abbey Smith, London Marathon runner 2017
Got a place already?
If you are an own place runner, we would love you to be a part of our team at the London Marathon. There’s no registration fee and no minimum sponsorship amount required, and we’ll be there to support your entire marathon journey. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms & Conditions
You must be 18 or over on the day of the event in order to run. A registration fee of £100 is non – refundable and does not count towards your sponsorship total. Upon offer of a running place you will be asked for payment of this fee to confirm your participation.
I wish to run in the Virgin London Marathon 2020 and to raise funds for ABF The Soldiers’ Charity. I understand the minimum sponsorship for this marathon is £2,000 (excluding Gift Aid and registration fee).
At the time of writing I am not aware of anything that is likely to prevent me from training for and taking part in the race. If I am awarded an ABF The Soldiers’ Charity Golden Bond entry and unable to run for any reason, I will let you know as soon as possible so that my entry can be given to another runner.