The HAC1537 is a charitable partnership between the Honourable Artillery Company and ABF The Soldiers’ Charity. Drawing inspiration from the HAC’s founding year, 1537, the Partnership exists with the intent to raise important funds for the Charity while increasing the awareness of our work among HAC members.
Since its launch in 2015, the Partnership has seen a range of events and initiatives including a Fireside Chat with David Starkey, the City Invitational Cup Cricket Match & Gala Dinner, UK Parliamentary FC vs Army Crusaders Football Match, a special one-off edition of the Wipers Times and much more.
Supporting the Partnership
Individual HAC members have been asked to help the Partnership meet its fundraising target by committing to raise at least £153.70 each, which will help soldiers, veterans and their immediate families in times of need. Those aiming slightly higher are encouraged to try to meet the top target of £1,537.00.
Click on the links below for more details on how you can support the partnership:
- Make a direct donation
- Take part in a challenge event and raise sponsorship
- Organise a fundraising activity
As a thank you for your support, every member who raises £153.70 will receive a limited-edition HAC1537 pin-badge.
If you are organising your own fundraising event/activity, we will be able to help you with advice, promotional materials, prizes for raffles & auctions, or potentially even guest speakers for an event. Just get in touch and we will be happy to talk through your plans.
For more information, questions or advice on any of the above please contact Milly Larner on 020 7901 8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This can be done in the following ways:
- By cheque (made payable to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity) sent to:
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
6-20 Elizabeth Street
London SW1W 9RB
- Through the partnership’s Just Giving page
- By card over the phone: Call us on 020 7901 8900
- By invoice: Please contact Milly Larner to arrange payment by invoice on 020 7901 8900 or email@example.com.
There are a number of exciting events that you could take part in to raise money to support the Partnership, including runs, cycles, hikes and extreme sports challenges. The Soldiers’ Charity offer a wide range of events throughout the year, so why not visit our Events page to find out more about these.
You don’t have to do these alone! Why not get together with some of your fellow HAC members, friends or work colleagues and take part in a challenge together?
These could include:
- Holding a raffle or auction at your Sports Club or committee’s annual dinner.
- Adding a donation amount onto the ticket price of an existing event.
- Taking part in The Soldiers’ Charity Big Curry Campaign and hosting a Curry night – either home-cooked, a takeaway or in a restaurant.
- Organising a bespoke event, such as a dinner, a coffee morning, a cake sale, or a community fair.