DIGITAL COMMS OFFICER – NATIONAL OFFICE
Contract type: Initial Two Year Fixed Term Contract
Application Closure Date: 19 Jul 2019
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity are recruiting to an exciting role within the Communications Team namely, Digital Comms Officer, the primary role will be to:
• Update and maintaining the charity’s website and social media channels
• The production and distribution of email marketing product (e-newsletters, etc.)
• Ensuring that digital content is fit for purpose and meets the charity’s diverse needs.
• Maintaining and increasing digital presence, reach and relevance to target audiences.
• Managing the digital aspect of the charity’s campaigns, major events and projects.
• Undertaking in-house filming and photography projects.
• Liaising with IT team to ensure a change management approach to all website development work.
For more information on the wider role for this post please open the attached job description. If you feel you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role please send your current CV and strong supporting statement to Tina Wick, HR Manager – email@example.com.
Interview date: 25 July 2019