Captain Tom 100
Last year, the world watched in amazement as Captain Sir Tom Moore walked the laps around his garden, raising money for NHS Charities Together. Now, one year on, you can help continue his legacy by creating a challenge based around the number 100 for the Captain Tom 100!
Select us as your chosen charity and you will be helping support other elderly veterans just like Captain Tom.
Whatever the challenge, do it your way and have fun!
How To Take Part
- Whether it’s 100 press-ups, 100 cupcakes to bake or a 100 mile bike ride, choose any challenge you want.
- Complete your goal over Captain Tom’s birthday weekend of 30th April to 3rd May.
- Encourage your friends and families to take part in their own challenge
- Fundraise for our charity through JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving.
- Share your challenge on social media using #CaptainTom100.