We are hosting an enjoyable day’s golf for teams of 4 (male, female & mixed), ranging from friends to corporate groups. The event will be set in beautiful parklands grounds, close to Arthur’s Seat and Edinburgh city centre.
There will be trophies to be won for top male and female teams, as well as on-course competitions and a prize-draw entry. Lunch includes a ‘soldier’s story’, a live and silent auction with various ‘money can’t buy’ Lots.
The day will include:
- Clubhouse access throughout the day
- Breakfast rolls & tea/coffee
- Goody bag
- 18-hole competition, with Army Snipers and Gunners on-course to aid time-keeping and judging distance!
- 3-course lunch and coffee
- Play – Stableford, best 2 scores per hole. Maximum Handicaps 18 (M), 24 (F).
- Timings – breakfast from 0730, 0825 event briefing, 0900 fieldgun start, 1345-1500 lunch & prize-giving.
- Competitions & Prizes (£20pp). Individual – Longest Drive, Nearest the Pin, Nearest in 2. Team – top 3 teams.
- Includes prize draw.
- Full admin info will be sent on completion of sign-up.
£300 for team of 4(+ Eventbrite commission)
Corporate packages available:
£500 includes a 4-ball and sponsor a hole
16th May 2019
Duddingston Golf Club, 135 Duddingston Road West, Edinburgh, EH15 3QE